Employment opportunities at RPC Childcare
RPC Childcare Facility seeks to provide excellent care for children and to model the Christian message to the children and their families. We exist to share Christ with the children of our community. We aim to help them to learn to love, respect and encourage each other as they encounter God’s presence on a daily basis, always supporting the families in their desire to build a solid foundation by providing quality childcare.
RPC Childcare Facility is looking for drivers! There are opportunities for morning shifts, afternoon shifts or to drive for field trips during our summer program. If you are interested please send your resume with three references to Chantelle along with a driver’s abstract. *Must have your class 2 or 4 license.
Part-Time Out of School Care Position
We are seeking a motivated, energetic individual who is looking for an opportunity to join our team and work in our Out-of-School Care Department as we work together to serve the families in our community. This is a part-time permanent position, approximately 20-30 hours per week with full time hours during our Summer Program. All candidates must have experience teaching and caring for children.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must have 20 hours of courses related to child development, guidance, health and safety, or nutrition or be willing to take a course.
- Must successfully pass a criminal record check from the Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Review.
- Must have First Aid Training or be willing to take the course.
- *Must either have your class 2 or 4 license or be willing to get it (training provided).
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit a cover letter and resume with three references to [email protected].
We thank you for your interest!